Together – We Do Numbers.
Hard work, talent, investment of time and resources, prudent risk, and a little providence or luck are how you build wealth. That’s your part.
Great tax work can help you retain it. That’s my part.
Most of my clients first come for a simple solution:
- File a tax return so that it can be checked off a to-do list.
- Settle a problem with the IRS that was a surprise or overlooked as long as possible.
- Deal with sticky life situations that affect taxes and benefits for spouses and children.
- Maximize deductions on the townhome or vacation condo which was rented out a portion of last year.
- Process a new 1099 Form received for gig-work.
- Help with state taxes because of a move (or two) last year.
- Set up books for a side-business and answer questions about payroll and workers.
- Understand the various rules and exceptions benefiting military heroes.
- Get informed about how you can “just” run your business if you don’t want to deal with accounting (and payroll!).
- Meet tax requirements and get a refund due if you and your family need an ITIN number since you don’t have a social security number.
At Lambertus CPA, PLLC, I find my biggest reward is providing a solid tax foundation for allowing my clients to proceed toward their next thing in life, whether it’s filing your annual returns or using the data to assess your journey toward your goals and dreams.
Great tax help can help you keep more of what you’ve worked so hard for. That’s my part.
Let’s do YOUR numbers.